Strength & Conditioning Program
The Beginning of FFTS: Jabai Performance’s Firefighter Training Systems Project was launched by Hussien Jabai in November of 2018. The project found life through a pilot program with the Melissa Fire Department located in Melissa, Tx with a 12 Week Strength & Conditioning Program. The pilot program showed increased mobility and physical work capacity/performance for all staff. This brief 12 week study has now turned into an established Strength & Conditioning program for that city.
Project Mission Statement: Jabai Performance’s Fire Fighting Training Systems is founded on the principles of providing firefighters with a higher quality of life, in the field and with day-to-day tasks, through increasing performance output, preventing injury, improving emergency response readiness, and establishing updated health standards. We strive to hold our first responders to a higher level of physical fitness, conditioning, work ethic, and functional efficiency.
Firefighter Training Systems Intro Video
Live Fire Training Research Video
What We Currently Offer:
Additional services are open for discussion, collaboration, and development.
- Strength & Conditioning, Corrective Exercise, Physical Fitness/Performance
- Assessment, Screening, & Biomechanics Evaluation Sessions “Annual Physical Fitness”
- Collaborative Medical Resources, Services, & Screenings
- Nutrition & Lifestyle Consultation/Evaluation
- Job Task Analysis Collaboration & Testing